1. Remove old ceiling grid and tiles and replace with new ones
2. Remove existing lighting and replace with new lighting fixtures and do any required electrical repair.
3. Repair plaster and paint walls.
4. Remove existing flooring and replace with new flooring chosen by the library.
We will be accepting sealed bids until 4:00 p.m. on July 31, 2023 and bids will be opened at that time. More information is available on the library’s website at www.garrardlibrary.org or by calling Laura McWilliams at 859-792-3424. The library will not be accepting bids except in sealed envelopes, not by email or fax.
· Contractors will be allowed to inspect the interior of the Garrard County Public Library prior to submitting their bid, by setting up an appointment with the Director.
· All contractors must be insured for liability and worker’s compensation. The contractor is
responsible for injuries to persons or damages to property which may arise in connection with
the work by the Contractor and its employees.
· The Contractor shall provide all training, supervision, labor and material necessary to complete the work in accordance with the RFP specifications.
· The Contractor is responsible for the conduct of its employees and sub-contractors.
· All work proposed by the Contractor must be accomplished using the Contractor’s owned
and/or rented equipment. All equipment must be inspected to assure safe operation prior to
use on the Library’s property. Contractor must include a list of equipment used.